- Pitt Men’s Study
- The Pitt Men’s Study (PMS) is a confidential research study of the natural history of HIV/AIDS, funded by the National Institutes of Health that has been ongoing in Pittsburgh since 1984.
- Persad Center
- The nation’s second oldest licensed counseling center specifically created to serve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) community
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force
- Dedicated to supporting and empowering all individuals living with HIV/AIDS and preventing the spread of infection
- Shepherd Wellness Community
- The only AIDS Community Center in Western Pennsylvania – celebrating 20 years of Wellness for people affected by HIV/AIDS
- We’re here to provide reliable, up-to-date sexual health information for men who have sex with men in Pennsylvania. It is our belief that information is the best weapon against sexually transmitted diseases.
- “MCC recognizes a state of need around the world in the areas of human rights and justice. As people of faith, we have a responsibility to act on behalf of those who cannot effect change on their own.”
- “Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Pleasant Hills is known as the church with the “Big Heart”, the church where all are welcome. Like the tapestry of a quilt we are woven together. We are a family with members from all walks of life. Come as you are, for each unique body makes our quilt more vibrant. There is always room at our table.”